Fresh off earning reader approval for February’s L.T.C. (Long Time Coming), Bridge is back on our front page with another new single. Whereas its predecessor dealt with the complexities of the unsigned singer/songwriter’s grind, this cut hones in on his romantic life—which has been a sore spot lately, thanks to a certain woman’s preternaturally strong grip on his psyche. Backed by Handbook‘s reverberant synths, he praises her physical and sexual allure, but laments her cold and calculating behavior: “You Know you the baddest in this b*tch right now… but you get your way like that.” This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those digging it should keep their browsers locked for the latest on Bridge’s Creature of Habit: Part II tape, dropping digitally at a yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/4/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.