Fresh off earning reader approval for February’s L.T.C. (Long Time Coming), Bridge is back on our front page with another new single. Whereas its predecessor dealt with the complexities of the unsigned singer/songwriter’s grind, this cut hones in on his romantic life—which has been a sore spot lately, thanks to a certain woman’s preternaturally strong grip on his psyche. Backed by Handbook‘s reverberant synths, he praises her physical and sexual allure, but laments her cold and calculating behavior: “You Know you the baddest in this b*tch right now… but you get your way like that.” This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those digging it should keep their browsers locked for the latest on Bridge’s Creature of Habit: Part II tape, dropping digitally at a yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.