Fresh off earning reader approval for February’s L.T.C. (Long Time Coming), Bridge is back on our front page with another new single. Whereas its predecessor dealt with the complexities of the unsigned singer/songwriter’s grind, this cut hones in on his romantic life—which has been a sore spot lately, thanks to a certain woman’s preternaturally strong grip on his psyche. Backed by Handbook‘s reverberant synths, he praises her physical and sexual allure, but laments her cold and calculating behavior: “You Know you the baddest in this b*tch right now… but you get your way like that.” This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those digging it should keep their browsers locked for the latest on Bridge’s Creature of Habit: Part II tape, dropping digitally at a yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.