Fresh off earning reader approval for February’s L.T.C. (Long Time Coming), Bridge is back on our front page with another new single. Whereas its predecessor dealt with the complexities of the unsigned singer/songwriter’s grind, this cut hones in on his romantic life—which has been a sore spot lately, thanks to a certain woman’s preternaturally strong grip on his psyche. Backed by Handbook‘s reverberant synths, he praises her physical and sexual allure, but laments her cold and calculating behavior: “You Know you the baddest in this b*tch right now… but you get your way like that.” This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those digging it should keep their browsers locked for the latest on Bridge’s Creature of Habit: Part II tape, dropping digitally at a yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/4/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.