Ever have a good feeling about a record, before you’ve listened to a single note? If you’re experiencing that sensation right now, as you consider taking a listen to Bridge‘s Booth debut, I highly encourage you to follow your Intuition and give it a spin. Coming on the heels of non-featured project lead single Right Now, this cut is a pop-R&B banger par excellence, with the Los Angeles singer/songwriter showcasing a suave, charismatic vocal presence over a sizzling synth beat by co-producers Proper and Rex Kudo. While Fingers Crossed as yet lacks a drop date, those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for release details on the forthcoming set, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 10/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.