I have to admit that when I saw the title of Bridge’s new single, Do Ya Right, my first thought was “that’s what she said.” After pressing play, however, I quickly learned that this tune doesn’t need any help being dirty. Bridge demonstrates his versatility on the record, fusing some R&B with a little bit of hip-hop and even mixing in some pop undertones as he courts a lady who is missing a man’s touch. As Proper‘s trippy, foggy production swims, Bridge lays out plans for his version of a blind date, which is less about awkward silence and more about blindfolds and alcohol. The Los Angeles native’s Fingers Crossed album does not have a timetable for a release, but while you wait, why not check out the October-featured tune Intuition?
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Bridge’s Nic Delikat-directed Do Ya Right visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.