Brianna Perry may be a grown-ass woman with a major-label contract, but she’s still a college student at heart. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to the Atlantic/Poe Boy signee’s latest single, which finds her sipping spiked punch from that mainstay of house parties, the Red Solo Cup. Backed by Lambo‘s synth-bassline, handclaps and wailing sirens, Perry shows us why she’s the biggest dog on campus, delivering bars jam-packed with braggadocious one-liners. Fresh off dropping his highly-anticipated Wrath of Caine tape, Pusha T drops in to do a little stunting of his own on the middle verse. Fans can find a truncated version of Red Cup on Brianna Perry’s Symphony No. 9 mixtape, released to the ‘net in November 2012.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.