Brianna Perry may be a grown-ass woman with a major-label contract, but she’s still a college student at heart. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to the Atlantic/Poe Boy signee’s latest single, which finds her sipping spiked punch from that mainstay of house parties, the Red Solo Cup. Backed by Lambo‘s synth-bassline, handclaps and wailing sirens, Perry shows us why she’s the biggest dog on campus, delivering bars jam-packed with braggadocious one-liners. Fresh off dropping his highly-anticipated Wrath of Caine tape, Pusha T drops in to do a little stunting of his own on the middle verse. Fans can find a truncated version of Red Cup on Brianna Perry’s Symphony No. 9 mixtape, released to the ‘net in November 2012.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.