Brianna Perry may be a grown-ass woman with a major-label contract, but she’s still a college student at heart. Don’t believe me? Just take a listen to the Atlantic/Poe Boy signee’s latest single, which finds her sipping spiked punch from that mainstay of house parties, the Red Solo Cup. Backed by Lambo‘s synth-bassline, handclaps and wailing sirens, Perry shows us why she’s the biggest dog on campus, delivering bars jam-packed with braggadocious one-liners. Fresh off dropping his highly-anticipated Wrath of Caine tape, Pusha T drops in to do a little stunting of his own on the middle verse. Fans can find a truncated version of Red Cup on Brianna Perry’s Symphony No. 9 mixtape, released to the ‘net in November 2012.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)