The latest single from Atlantic/Poe Boy emcee Brianna Perry doesn’t live up to its name. That is to say, it isn’t just Good… it’s better than good. Producer Lambo’s boardwork, featuring the creative use of whistling, will grab you, but you’ll stay for the vocals of Perry and her guest, Trey Songz. In contrast to the beat’s squeaky-clean vibe, Perry exhibits an edgy, assertive flow as she luxuriates in life’s finer things. Trey Songz lends his intoxicating, smooth vocals to the hook. Craving more musical Good-ness from Brianna Perry? You’ll find what you seek on Symphony No. 9: The B Collection, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.