The latest single from Atlantic/Poe Boy emcee Brianna Perry doesn’t live up to its name. That is to say, it isn’t just Good… it’s better than good. Producer Lambo’s boardwork, featuring the creative use of whistling, will grab you, but you’ll stay for the vocals of Perry and her guest, Trey Songz. In contrast to the beat’s squeaky-clean vibe, Perry exhibits an edgy, assertive flow as she luxuriates in life’s finer things. Trey Songz lends his intoxicating, smooth vocals to the hook. Craving more musical Good-ness from Brianna Perry? You’ll find what you seek on Symphony No. 9: The B Collection, out now online.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.