From the moment she wakes up straight through till bedtime, Brianna Perry‘s only got eyes for one thing: Dolla Signs. The Atlantic/Poe Boy rapper’s first feature since writing an open letter to the game on March’s Dear Hip-Hop, this cash-hungry hustle anthem finds Perry chronicling her ceaseless pursuit of that paper over Lambo‘s thumping trap production. Epic Records recording artist Future echoes the headliner’s lust for lucre in his guest 16 and bellowed hook. Brianna’s Symphony No. 9 street album has yet to receive a solid drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 11/16/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)