From the moment she wakes up straight through till bedtime, Brianna Perry‘s only got eyes for one thing: Dolla Signs. The Atlantic/Poe Boy rapper’s first feature since writing an open letter to the game on March’s Dear Hip-Hop, this cash-hungry hustle anthem finds Perry chronicling her ceaseless pursuit of that paper over Lambo‘s thumping trap production. Epic Records recording artist Future echoes the headliner’s lust for lucre in his guest 16 and bellowed hook. Brianna’s Symphony No. 9 street album has yet to receive a solid drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 11/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)