From the moment she wakes up straight through till bedtime, Brianna Perry‘s only got eyes for one thing: Dolla Signs. The Atlantic/Poe Boy rapper’s first feature since writing an open letter to the game on March’s Dear Hip-Hop, this cash-hungry hustle anthem finds Perry chronicling her ceaseless pursuit of that paper over Lambo‘s thumping trap production. Epic Records recording artist Future echoes the headliner’s lust for lucre in his guest 16 and bellowed hook. Brianna’s Symphony No. 9 street album has yet to receive a solid drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 11/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.