From the moment she wakes up straight through till bedtime, Brianna Perry‘s only got eyes for one thing: Dolla Signs. The Atlantic/Poe Boy rapper’s first feature since writing an open letter to the game on March’s Dear Hip-Hop, this cash-hungry hustle anthem finds Perry chronicling her ceaseless pursuit of that paper over Lambo‘s thumping trap production. Epic Records recording artist Future echoes the headliner’s lust for lucre in his guest 16 and bellowed hook. Brianna’s Symphony No. 9 street album has yet to receive a solid drop date but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 11/16/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Hip Hop" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.