Brianna Perry‘s mad as hell, and she’s not gonna take it anymore. On Dear Hip Hop, a standout off her recently-released digital album, the Poe Boy/Atlantic signee laces Freeway TJay‘s Carrie Underwood-sampled (no, really) production with aggressive bars expressing her grievances with the rap game. For more, check out Brianna Perry’s Face Off LP, available for download via the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 03/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dolla Signs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.