When Booth newcomer Brett Bino goes home with a woman, he doesn’t beat around the bush. On the contrary, he gets straight down to The Business. A standout off the emcee’s next street album, this cut finds the Brooklyn rhymesayer showcasing his playeristic side over a smooth synth instrumental by Phonix Beats. Matt Patterson contributes a guest hook. Craving more? You don’t have long to wait; Bino’s latest mixtape, This Calls for Champagne with Kidd Domination, is set to hit the ‘net tomorrow, March 20.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.