When Booth newcomer Brett Bino goes home with a woman, he doesn’t beat around the bush. On the contrary, he gets straight down to The Business. A standout off the emcee’s next street album, this cut finds the Brooklyn rhymesayer showcasing his playeristic side over a smooth synth instrumental by Phonix Beats. Matt Patterson contributes a guest hook. Craving more? You don’t have long to wait; Bino’s latest mixtape, This Calls for Champagne with Kidd Domination, is set to hit the ‘net tomorrow, March 20.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.