When Booth newcomer Brett Bino goes home with a woman, he doesn’t beat around the bush. On the contrary, he gets straight down to The Business. A standout off the emcee’s next street album, this cut finds the Brooklyn rhymesayer showcasing his playeristic side over a smooth synth instrumental by Phonix Beats. Matt Patterson contributes a guest hook. Craving more? You don’t have long to wait; Bino’s latest mixtape, This Calls for Champagne with Kidd Domination, is set to hit the ‘net tomorrow, March 20.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.