If you’ve got an encyclopedic musical memory stretching back to the early years of the DJBooth, you may recall RichGirl, the R&B four-piece who earned positive reader reviews for 24 Inches and He Ain’t Wit Me Now (Tho). Though the group broke up back in 2011, its individual members are still active in the game. Today, alumnus Brave Williams makes her solo debut on our pages with new single Oooh (Luv Ya). Here, Ivan “Orthodox” Barias, Milk N Sizz‘s tuneful, hip hop-infused production accompanies the unsigned songstress as she assures her man that she’s only got eyes for him. This record is slated to appear on a forthcoming EP, Fearless. Keep it locked for release details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.