If you’ve got an encyclopedic musical memory stretching back to the early years of the DJBooth, you may recall RichGirl, the R&B four-piece who earned positive reader reviews for 24 Inches and He Ain’t Wit Me Now (Tho). Though the group broke up back in 2011, its individual members are still active in the game. Today, alumnus Brave Williams makes her solo debut on our pages with new single Oooh (Luv Ya). Here, Ivan “Orthodox” Barias, Milk N Sizz‘s tuneful, hip hop-infused production accompanies the unsigned songstress as she assures her man that she’s only got eyes for him. This record is slated to appear on a forthcoming EP, Fearless. Keep it locked for release details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.