If you’ve got an encyclopedic musical memory stretching back to the early years of the DJBooth, you may recall RichGirl, the R&B four-piece who earned positive reader reviews for 24 Inches and He Ain’t Wit Me Now (Tho). Though the group broke up back in 2011, its individual members are still active in the game. Today, alumnus Brave Williams makes her solo debut on our pages with new single Oooh (Luv Ya). Here, Ivan “Orthodox” Barias, Milk N Sizz‘s tuneful, hip hop-infused production accompanies the unsigned songstress as she assures her man that she’s only got eyes for him. This record is slated to appear on a forthcoming EP, Fearless. Keep it locked for release details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.