If you’ve got an encyclopedic musical memory stretching back to the early years of the DJBooth, you may recall RichGirl, the R&B four-piece who earned positive reader reviews for 24 Inches and He Ain’t Wit Me Now (Tho). Though the group broke up back in 2011, its individual members are still active in the game. Today, alumnus Brave Williams makes her solo debut on our pages with new single Oooh (Luv Ya). Here, Ivan “Orthodox” Barias, Milk N Sizz‘s tuneful, hip hop-infused production accompanies the unsigned songstress as she assures her man that she’s only got eyes for him. This record is slated to appear on a forthcoming EP, Fearless. Keep it locked for release details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.