If you’ve got an encyclopedic musical memory stretching back to the early years of the DJBooth, you may recall RichGirl, the R&B four-piece who earned positive reader reviews for 24 Inches and He Ain’t Wit Me Now (Tho). Though the group broke up back in 2011, its individual members are still active in the game. Today, alumnus Brave Williams makes her solo debut on our pages with new single Oooh (Luv Ya). Here, Ivan “Orthodox” Barias, Milk N Sizz‘s tuneful, hip hop-infused production accompanies the unsigned songstress as she assures her man that she’s only got eyes for him. This record is slated to appear on a forthcoming EP, Fearless. Keep it locked for release details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.