Brace yourselves, Booth readers; Brandy‘s latest single is beyond anything you’ve experienced in your Wildest Dreams. Of course, I haven’t witnessed your dreams, and no objective scale exists to quantify wildness, so that statement is based on approximately… zero evidence? In any case, you shouldn’t hold my hyperbole against the record, a midtempo head-nodder which finds the veteran songstress expressing deep and abiding gratitude to her man. Complete with The Bizness’ lew-key, but catchy production work, this Sean Garrett-penned cut should only build upon the acclaim garnered by its Breezy-assisted predecessor, Put It Down. If you’re feeling it, stay tuned for the latest on the currently-unscheduled Two Eleven, Brandy’s first full-length since 2008’s Human LP.
Written by richard on 08/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Must Be Love" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)