Brace yourselves, Booth readers; Brandy‘s latest single is beyond anything you’ve experienced in your Wildest Dreams. Of course, I haven’t witnessed your dreams, and no objective scale exists to quantify wildness, so that statement is based on approximately… zero evidence? In any case, you shouldn’t hold my hyperbole against the record, a midtempo head-nodder which finds the veteran songstress expressing deep and abiding gratitude to her man. Complete with The Bizness’ lew-key, but catchy production work, this Sean Garrett-penned cut should only build upon the acclaim garnered by its Breezy-assisted predecessor, Put It Down. If you’re feeling it, stay tuned for the latest on the currently-unscheduled Two Eleven, Brandy’s first full-length since 2008’s Human LP.
Written by richard on 08/21/12
After a four-year hiatus, veteran R&B singer Brandy Norwood is ready to make a fresh start with the release of her sixth studio album. Taking its title from the singer's birth date (which also commemorates the untimely death...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Must Be Love" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)