Although it’s been almost four years since Brandy‘s last studio album, Afrodisiac, the singer has managed to stay in the limelight… but for the wrong reasons. After overcoming two failed relationships and narrowly dodging hit-and-run charges, Brandy has teamed up with lil’ bro Ray-J for the release of her upcoming, currently-untitled fifth album. This Must Be Love, a unreleased track, should reassure fans that the former Moesha star hasn’t strayed too far from her Never Say Never days. Additionally, longtime collaborator Rodney Jerkins has been rumored to lend his production talents and executive produce the project, which is set to hit stores and online retailers this spring/summer.
Written by Burmy on 01/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dig This" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)