Last month, when Brandy jumped inside the DJBooth for an interview, she revealed that her new album, Human, was “versatile” and that she “made [the album] for everybody.” Truer words have never been spoken, as the singer’s new single, Long Distance, discusses one of the obstacles that oh-so-many relationships encounter. On yet another Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins-produced single, Brandy clings to the hope that her mate understands how difficult their separation is for her. While we’re sure “he” understands, it’s safe to assume anyone not dating Ms. Norwood doesn’t feel the exact same way. Long Distance, which follows the lead single, Right Here (Departed), should have plenty of time to bubble at pop radio before the release of Human on December 9.
Written by DJ Z on 10/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Must Be Love" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.