Last month, when Brandy jumped inside the DJBooth for an interview, she revealed that her new album, Human, was “versatile” and that she “made [the album] for everybody.” Truer words have never been spoken, as the singer’s new single, Long Distance, discusses one of the obstacles that oh-so-many relationships encounter. On yet another Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins-produced single, Brandy clings to the hope that her mate understands how difficult their separation is for her. While we’re sure “he” understands, it’s safe to assume anyone not dating Ms. Norwood doesn’t feel the exact same way. Long Distance, which follows the lead single, Right Here (Departed), should have plenty of time to bubble at pop radio before the release of Human on December 9.
Listen to More: Brandy
Written by DJ Z on 10/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Must Be Love" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.