Ladies, still haven’t locked down a date for Valentine’s Day? There’s still hope. On new single Love Louder, his first feature on our pages, indie singer/songwriter Brandon Bassir announces that he’s still on the market: “Single ladies, I’m your man tonight.” Emile Ghantous provides this joint’s instrumental backdrop, segueing from a quirky, harpsichord-accompanied intro to a bold, brass-driven groove. Bassir takes a page from Lou Bega’s book on the bridge, rattling off a list of female names reminiscent of ‘90s hit Mambo Number 5. If you like what you’re hearing, keep it locked; 22 has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.