Ladies, still haven’t locked down a date for Valentine’s Day? There’s still hope. On new single Love Louder, his first feature on our pages, indie singer/songwriter Brandon Bassir announces that he’s still on the market: “Single ladies, I’m your man tonight.” Emile Ghantous provides this joint’s instrumental backdrop, segueing from a quirky, harpsichord-accompanied intro to a bold, brass-driven groove. Bassir takes a page from Lou Bega’s book on the bridge, rattling off a list of female names reminiscent of ‘90s hit Mambo Number 5. If you like what you’re hearing, keep it locked; 22 has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.