Ladies, still haven’t locked down a date for Valentine’s Day? There’s still hope. On new single Love Louder, his first feature on our pages, indie singer/songwriter Brandon Bassir announces that he’s still on the market: “Single ladies, I’m your man tonight.” Emile Ghantous provides this joint’s instrumental backdrop, segueing from a quirky, harpsichord-accompanied intro to a bold, brass-driven groove. Bassir takes a page from Lou Bega’s book on the bridge, rattling off a list of female names reminiscent of ‘90s hit Mambo Number 5. If you like what you’re hearing, keep it locked; 22 has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!