Ladies, still haven’t locked down a date for Valentine’s Day? There’s still hope. On new single Love Louder, his first feature on our pages, indie singer/songwriter Brandon Bassir announces that he’s still on the market: “Single ladies, I’m your man tonight.” Emile Ghantous provides this joint’s instrumental backdrop, segueing from a quirky, harpsichord-accompanied intro to a bold, brass-driven groove. Bassir takes a page from Lou Bega’s book on the bridge, rattling off a list of female names reminiscent of ‘90s hit Mambo Number 5. If you like what you’re hearing, keep it locked; 22 has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.