New York spitter Bramzwig may have been inspired to write his newest Booth feature Young Gun after the recent passing of two of his former classmates, but rather than drop a somber, mournful record, the emcee has chosen to celebrate their lives.The upbeat nature of Young Gun becomes evident as soon as British beatsmith Steve Booker‘s bouncy, bass-driven production works its way into our ears. On the DJBooth newbie’s third solo feature on our pages, he expresses his gratefulness at the thought of living to see another day and chooses to share a little wisdom as he spits, “So make the best of this life you got, you only get one shot.” Although absent from any larger project, Young Gun also serves as a thank you to fans of the young wordsmith who have helped him reach a Twitter milestone of 20,000 followers.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)