First featured on DJBooth in June thanks to Puzzling Thing, 21-year-old emcee Bramzwig returns for his second feature You Know. If you can’t relate to the opening line of the New York native’s new single, and brief excitement when you spend your entire work check on flashy purchases at the mall, then there’s about an 85% chance that you’re from some distant, unpronounceable planet. The high-energy record features production from Ricky J, who doesn’t shy away from meshing loopy, futuristic sounds with a bit of a techno foundation. Throughout You Know Bramzwig confidently works his way from verse to verse with clever lines like, “money’s only good if you spend it.” You Know is the third single from Bramzwig’s Newer York mixtape, which will be released to the masses for free on July 29.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/24/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.