Most emcees hide their self-doubt under a protective layer of bluster and braggadocio. Brainstorm, on the other hand, will readily admit that he’s got a few Insecurities. Be that as it may, he sounds pretty damn confident on this new single, part of a forthcoming independent full-length. A-Plus mans the mixing boards on this cut, transforming Donny Hathaway’s rendition of Beatles classic Jealous Guy into a soulful backdrop for the Dyme Def member’s fast-paced reflections on friendship, haterdom and the stresses of the hustle. No Hard Feelings has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you in the loop as we learn more about the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.