Most emcees hide their self-doubt under a protective layer of bluster and braggadocio. Brainstorm, on the other hand, will readily admit that he’s got a few Insecurities. Be that as it may, he sounds pretty damn confident on this new single, part of a forthcoming independent full-length. A-Plus mans the mixing boards on this cut, transforming Donny Hathaway’s rendition of Beatles classic Jealous Guy into a soulful backdrop for the Dyme Def member’s fast-paced reflections on friendship, haterdom and the stresses of the hustle. No Hard Feelings has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you in the loop as we learn more about the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)