Most emcees hide their self-doubt under a protective layer of bluster and braggadocio. Brainstorm, on the other hand, will readily admit that he’s got a few Insecurities. Be that as it may, he sounds pretty damn confident on this new single, part of a forthcoming independent full-length. A-Plus mans the mixing boards on this cut, transforming Donny Hathaway’s rendition of Beatles classic Jealous Guy into a soulful backdrop for the Dyme Def member’s fast-paced reflections on friendship, haterdom and the stresses of the hustle. No Hard Feelings has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you in the loop as we learn more about the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.