Most emcees hide their self-doubt under a protective layer of bluster and braggadocio. Brainstorm, on the other hand, will readily admit that he’s got a few Insecurities. Be that as it may, he sounds pretty damn confident on this new single, part of a forthcoming independent full-length. A-Plus mans the mixing boards on this cut, transforming Donny Hathaway’s rendition of Beatles classic Jealous Guy into a soulful backdrop for the Dyme Def member’s fast-paced reflections on friendship, haterdom and the stresses of the hustle. No Hard Feelings has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you in the loop as we learn more about the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.