Brail’s latest effort is a smooth R&B cut that dedicated to the singer’s wife. The only problem is…he has yet to meet her. That small detail, however, doesn’t stop him from crafting this DJBooth premiere, which is designed to get his wife-to-be out of her jeans and into the bedroom. On Love Strings, the Kansas ambassador demonstrates his vocal range and versatility, hitting both high and low notes, as well as adding a more rap-based vocal section, which serves as a nice change-up to his silky singing style. Brail’s diversity doesn’t stop at the vocals; he also produces the nuanced track, filled with a wide-variety of influences ranging from a violin outro to a beat boxing section. This snazzy number isn’t attached to anything larger, but we encourage you to check out his previous Booth appearances, most recently November’s It Factor.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.