Brail’s latest effort is a smooth R&B cut that dedicated to the singer’s wife. The only problem is…he has yet to meet her. That small detail, however, doesn’t stop him from crafting this DJBooth premiere, which is designed to get his wife-to-be out of her jeans and into the bedroom. On Love Strings, the Kansas ambassador demonstrates his vocal range and versatility, hitting both high and low notes, as well as adding a more rap-based vocal section, which serves as a nice change-up to his silky singing style. Brail’s diversity doesn’t stop at the vocals; he also produces the nuanced track, filled with a wide-variety of influences ranging from a violin outro to a beat boxing section. This snazzy number isn’t attached to anything larger, but we encourage you to check out his previous Booth appearances, most recently November’s It Factor.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.