Brail’s latest effort is a smooth R&B cut that dedicated to the singer’s wife. The only problem is…he has yet to meet her. That small detail, however, doesn’t stop him from crafting this DJBooth premiere, which is designed to get his wife-to-be out of her jeans and into the bedroom. On Love Strings, the Kansas ambassador demonstrates his vocal range and versatility, hitting both high and low notes, as well as adding a more rap-based vocal section, which serves as a nice change-up to his silky singing style. Brail’s diversity doesn’t stop at the vocals; he also produces the nuanced track, filled with a wide-variety of influences ranging from a violin outro to a beat boxing section. This snazzy number isn’t attached to anything larger, but we encourage you to check out his previous Booth appearances, most recently November’s It Factor.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/6/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.