Brail’s latest effort is a smooth R&B cut that dedicated to the singer’s wife. The only problem is…he has yet to meet her. That small detail, however, doesn’t stop him from crafting this DJBooth premiere, which is designed to get his wife-to-be out of her jeans and into the bedroom. On Love Strings, the Kansas ambassador demonstrates his vocal range and versatility, hitting both high and low notes, as well as adding a more rap-based vocal section, which serves as a nice change-up to his silky singing style. Brail’s diversity doesn’t stop at the vocals; he also produces the nuanced track, filled with a wide-variety of influences ranging from a violin outro to a beat boxing section. This snazzy number isn’t attached to anything larger, but we encourage you to check out his previous Booth appearances, most recently November’s It Factor.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)