Brail (not to be confused with the similarly-named Portland rapper) may be new to our pages, but listen to the him Go Off on his Booth debut and I guarantee you’ll be feeling him like, well, braille. And if you’re not, I’ll refund all zero dollars you paid to listen to the record. Brought to our attention by Sunflower State expat Mike Schpitz, the emcee makes a full display of his impeccable mic skills and iconoclastic attitude on this freshly-minted promotional cut, sending up the tradition of the “unnecessary ad-lib” before launching into two verses’ worth of gymnastically-flowed braggadocio over K Da Great‘s synth boardwork. Brail’s sung intro and chorus vocals offer just a taste of the emcee’s versatility—he also produces, plays the cello, and performs in operas. Yes, really. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, you can keep it locked to our pages for all the latest from this multitalented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 10/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)