When Noah was stocking his ark, the Man Upstairs instructed him to include a pair of every living creature. Why? It’s obvious: if having one of something is dope, then having two must logically be twice as dope. (OK, it might also have had something to do with sexual reproduction.) Tampa-residing Booth newcomer Boy Wonder (aka Eddy Souza) was clearly paying attention in Sunday school, as his latest promo single finds him boasting of his tendency to cop 2 of Everything. Consistent with its theme, the record features two producers and two guest emcees: over the bass-bumping production of RiecesPiec.es and Qwond3r, the headliner is joined on the mic by Ree$e and 2 (!) Chainz. Were you feeling the cut so much you had to listen to it twice? Then stay tuned; while 2 of Everything isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with the latest from Boy Wonder.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.