When Noah was stocking his ark, the Man Upstairs instructed him to include a pair of every living creature. Why? It’s obvious: if having one of something is dope, then having two must logically be twice as dope. (OK, it might also have had something to do with sexual reproduction.) Tampa-residing Booth newcomer Boy Wonder (aka Eddy Souza) was clearly paying attention in Sunday school, as his latest promo single finds him boasting of his tendency to cop 2 of Everything. Consistent with its theme, the record features two producers and two guest emcees: over the bass-bumping production of RiecesPiec.es and Qwond3r, the headliner is joined on the mic by Ree$e and 2 (!) Chainz. Were you feeling the cut so much you had to listen to it twice? Then stay tuned; while 2 of Everything isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with the latest from Boy Wonder.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.