When Noah was stocking his ark, the Man Upstairs instructed him to include a pair of every living creature. Why? It’s obvious: if having one of something is dope, then having two must logically be twice as dope. (OK, it might also have had something to do with sexual reproduction.) Tampa-residing Booth newcomer Boy Wonder (aka Eddy Souza) was clearly paying attention in Sunday school, as his latest promo single finds him boasting of his tendency to cop 2 of Everything. Consistent with its theme, the record features two producers and two guest emcees: over the bass-bumping production of RiecesPiec.es and Qwond3r, the headliner is joined on the mic by Ree$e and 2 (!) Chainz. Were you feeling the cut so much you had to listen to it twice? Then stay tuned; while 2 of Everything isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with the latest from Boy Wonder.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.