While BOY/FRIEND‘s Booth debut, May 2013’s Good 2 U, was met with overwhelmingly positive feedback from our readers, the unsigned alt-R&B up-and-comer’s taken his sweet time getting back to us with a follow-up feature. Today, the NYC buzzmaker finally returns to give y’all what you’ve been craving in the form of new promotional single Eve. Written by Shan Poo, Jason Scott and MNTN, this cut joint finds B/F chronicling a woman’s search for Mr. Right, accompanied by Gaultier‘s ebbing and flowing synth boardwork. VA$HTIE plays the woman in question, contributing ad-libs on the front and back. Eve isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked to our pages for the latest from this talented crooner.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)