While BOY/FRIEND‘s Booth debut, May 2013’s Good 2 U, was met with overwhelmingly positive feedback from our readers, the unsigned alt-R&B up-and-comer’s taken his sweet time getting back to us with a follow-up feature. Today, the NYC buzzmaker finally returns to give y’all what you’ve been craving in the form of new promotional single Eve. Written by Shan Poo, Jason Scott and MNTN, this cut joint finds B/F chronicling a woman’s search for Mr. Right, accompanied by Gaultier‘s ebbing and flowing synth boardwork. VA$HTIE plays the woman in question, contributing ad-libs on the front and back. Eve isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked to our pages for the latest from this talented crooner.
Written by richard on 02/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.