Last night at a bar I noticed an interesting phenomenon. A handful of women literally went from serious discussion to stanky-legging in 0.4 seconds once their “jam” played came on the speakers. It’s as if they were hypnotized, and today Bow Wow is here to deliver what he hopes will become the next mandatory dance track in the form of Sweat. Produced by Detail, the man behind Lil’ Wayne’s super hit How To Love, the song features a funky and synth-heavy track over which Bow Wow describes his desires to the female listener, desires that mostly include
intellectually stimulating conversations
watching her booty pop. Sweat is Bow Wow’s first official single since being signed to Cash Money, so it’s only fitting that Lil’ Wayne makes a feature appearance with his trademark radio-oriented guest 16. If it sounds like Bow just handed in your new favorite dance jam you’ll want to keep an eye out for his upcoming album, Underrated, tentatively scheduled for release on December 6.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 10/16/11
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.