Last night at a bar I noticed an interesting phenomenon. A handful of women literally went from serious discussion to stanky-legging in 0.4 seconds once their “jam” played came on the speakers. It’s as if they were hypnotized, and today Bow Wow is here to deliver what he hopes will become the next mandatory dance track in the form of Sweat. Produced by Detail, the man behind Lil’ Wayne’s super hit How To Love, the song features a funky and synth-heavy track over which Bow Wow describes his desires to the female listener, desires that mostly include
intellectually stimulating conversations
watching her booty pop. Sweat is Bow Wow’s first official single since being signed to Cash Money, so it’s only fitting that Lil’ Wayne makes a feature appearance with his trademark radio-oriented guest 16. If it sounds like Bow just handed in your new favorite dance jam you’ll want to keep an eye out for his upcoming album, Underrated, tentatively scheduled for release on December 6.
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That ft. Young Capone & Cocaine J" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.