Last night at a bar I noticed an interesting phenomenon. A handful of women literally went from serious discussion to stanky-legging in 0.4 seconds once their “jam” played came on the speakers. It’s as if they were hypnotized, and today Bow Wow is here to deliver what he hopes will become the next mandatory dance track in the form of Sweat. Produced by Detail, the man behind Lil’ Wayne’s super hit How To Love, the song features a funky and synth-heavy track over which Bow Wow describes his desires to the female listener, desires that mostly include
intellectually stimulating conversations
watching her booty pop. Sweat is Bow Wow’s first official single since being signed to Cash Money, so it’s only fitting that Lil’ Wayne makes a feature appearance with his trademark radio-oriented guest 16. If it sounds like Bow just handed in your new favorite dance jam you’ll want to keep an eye out for his upcoming album, Underrated, tentatively scheduled for release on December 6.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 10/16/11
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.