For those who were shocked by Bow Wow‘s unexpected f-bomb tirade on the DJ Khaled-assisted record, Stunt, expect plenty of similar joints when Bow drops his sixth album, H.I.M. (History In the Making), this fall. Letting listeners understand once and for all that the puppy’s grown into a big dog, the 21-year-old reveals the Pole In My Basement, hoping to snag some females out of the strip clubs and bring ‘em over to his place. And symbolizing true career evolution, B Dub gets his “T-Pain” on with the assistance of the ever-faithful voice box. Though some parents might be hesitant to buy H.I.M. for their children, the rapper’s hard core female audience has grown up alongside the rapper and should continue to support his music.
Written by Burmy on 05/1/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.