For those who were shocked by Bow Wow‘s unexpected f-bomb tirade on the DJ Khaled-assisted record, Stunt, expect plenty of similar joints when Bow drops his sixth album, H.I.M. (History In the Making), this fall. Letting listeners understand once and for all that the puppy’s grown into a big dog, the 21-year-old reveals the Pole In My Basement, hoping to snag some females out of the strip clubs and bring ‘em over to his place. And symbolizing true career evolution, B Dub gets his “T-Pain” on with the assistance of the ever-faithful voice box. Though some parents might be hesitant to buy H.I.M. for their children, the rapper’s hard core female audience has grown up alongside the rapper and should continue to support his music.
Written by Burmy on 05/1/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.