For those who were shocked by Bow Wow‘s unexpected f-bomb tirade on the DJ Khaled-assisted record, Stunt, expect plenty of similar joints when Bow drops his sixth album, H.I.M. (History In the Making), this fall. Letting listeners understand once and for all that the puppy’s grown into a big dog, the 21-year-old reveals the Pole In My Basement, hoping to snag some females out of the strip clubs and bring ‘em over to his place. And symbolizing true career evolution, B Dub gets his “T-Pain” on with the assistance of the ever-faithful voice box. Though some parents might be hesitant to buy H.I.M. for their children, the rapper’s hard core female audience has grown up alongside the rapper and should continue to support his music.
Written by Burmy on 05/1/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.