Despite numerous buzz singles that have hit the net, Bow Wow and his team at Columbia/Sony recently decided on the Soulja Boy-assisted Marco Polo as the lead from his sixth (and possibly final) studio album, Pedigree. Since that single fizzled with our audience, the DJBooth is proud to present another potential inclusion from the new album. Similar to his style on the previously-featured Stunt, Bow Wow challenges all who brag about their bankrolls to a round of Big Bank Take Lil’ Bank. Once having shut down the females with no money in the bank, Swizz Beatz chips in with an energetic third verse and trumpet-drum beat. Check for more show-off anthems once Pedigree is released later this fall.
Written by Burmy on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)