Despite numerous buzz singles that have hit the net, Bow Wow and his team at Columbia/Sony recently decided on the Soulja Boy-assisted Marco Polo as the lead from his sixth (and possibly final) studio album, Pedigree. Since that single fizzled with our audience, the DJBooth is proud to present another potential inclusion from the new album. Similar to his style on the previously-featured Stunt, Bow Wow challenges all who brag about their bankrolls to a round of Big Bank Take Lil’ Bank. Once having shut down the females with no money in the bank, Swizz Beatz chips in with an energetic third verse and trumpet-drum beat. Check for more show-off anthems once Pedigree is released later this fall.
Written by Burmy on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.