Despite numerous buzz singles that have hit the net, Bow Wow and his team at Columbia/Sony recently decided on the Soulja Boy-assisted Marco Polo as the lead from his sixth (and possibly final) studio album, Pedigree. Since that single fizzled with our audience, the DJBooth is proud to present another potential inclusion from the new album. Similar to his style on the previously-featured Stunt, Bow Wow challenges all who brag about their bankrolls to a round of Big Bank Take Lil’ Bank. Once having shut down the females with no money in the bank, Swizz Beatz chips in with an energetic third verse and trumpet-drum beat. Check for more show-off anthems once Pedigree is released later this fall.
Written by Burmy on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.