Ever since he announced that his acting career would soon take center stage, fans everywhere have speculated that Bow Wow‘s upcoming sixth solo album, H.I.M. (History In the Making), would be his very last. Whether or not reports are true, the 21-year old Ohio native has certainly stepped up his lyrical game, providing more mature content (Shine and Pole In My Basement). On his newest buzz cut, Money in the Way, Bow Weezy teams up with a better-known Weezy (of the ‘F Baby’ variety), and together they ignore the haters over a beat by Lil’ Ronnie. While the song’s female audience will be all over their heartthrobs’ collabo, parents worldwide might not be as thrilled with Money in the Way, as compared to past Bow material.
Written by Burmy on 05/29/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.