Ever since he announced that his acting career would soon take center stage, fans everywhere have speculated that Bow Wow‘s upcoming sixth solo album, H.I.M. (History In the Making), would be his very last. Whether or not reports are true, the 21-year old Ohio native has certainly stepped up his lyrical game, providing more mature content (Shine and Pole In My Basement). On his newest buzz cut, Money in the Way, Bow Weezy teams up with a better-known Weezy (of the ‘F Baby’ variety), and together they ignore the haters over a beat by Lil’ Ronnie. While the song’s female audience will be all over their heartthrobs’ collabo, parents worldwide might not be as thrilled with Money in the Way, as compared to past Bow material.
Written by Burmy on 05/29/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.