Ever since he announced that his acting career would soon take center stage, fans everywhere have speculated that Bow Wow‘s upcoming sixth solo album, H.I.M. (History In the Making), would be his very last. Whether or not reports are true, the 21-year old Ohio native has certainly stepped up his lyrical game, providing more mature content (Shine and Pole In My Basement). On his newest buzz cut, Money in the Way, Bow Weezy teams up with a better-known Weezy (of the ‘F Baby’ variety), and together they ignore the haters over a beat by Lil’ Ronnie. While the song’s female audience will be all over their heartthrobs’ collabo, parents worldwide might not be as thrilled with Money in the Way, as compared to past Bow material.
Written by Burmy on 05/29/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.