Ever since he announced that his acting career would soon take center stage, fans everywhere have speculated that Bow Wow‘s upcoming sixth solo album, H.I.M. (History In the Making), would be his very last. Whether or not reports are true, the 21-year old Ohio native has certainly stepped up his lyrical game, providing more mature content (Shine and Pole In My Basement). On his newest buzz cut, Money in the Way, Bow Weezy teams up with a better-known Weezy (of the ‘F Baby’ variety), and together they ignore the haters over a beat by Lil’ Ronnie. While the song’s female audience will be all over their heartthrobs’ collabo, parents worldwide might not be as thrilled with Money in the Way, as compared to past Bow material.
Written by Burmy on 05/29/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)