Bottom of Da Map are an up-and-coming group from Florida, comprised of members Bizerk, Princess Asia, Lunch Money (best stage name ever!) and Daddy Bone. They seem to be borrowing from the Black Eyed Peas formula: 3 male rappers, one female singer, and similar song construction. Their first single to hit the airwaves is What’s Da Bizness, a solid track with some classic overtones that are reminiscent of early 90’s rap. Watch for their untitled debut album to hit stores before the close of 2007.
Written by Beeb on 06/27/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.