Bottom of Da Map are an up-and-coming group from Florida, comprised of members Bizerk, Princess Asia, Lunch Money (best stage name ever!) and Daddy Bone. They seem to be borrowing from the Black Eyed Peas formula: 3 male rappers, one female singer, and similar song construction. Their first single to hit the airwaves is What’s Da Bizness, a solid track with some classic overtones that are reminiscent of early 90’s rap. Watch for their untitled debut album to hit stores before the close of 2007.
Written by Beeb on 06/27/07
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.