Although the West Coast established its classic sound on a G-funk tip, most of the original big names have moved away from their old-school sound. Some underground locals, howver, are keeping that sound alive; enter newcomer Bossolo and his new single Have A Drink On Me. Although some liquor friendly rhymes are nothing new in hip-hop, Bossolo’s flow will remind you of several WC legends, and A-Clasik‘s production will definitely have you thinking back to Dre & Snoop‘s Nuthin’ But a G Thang. For more old-school sounds with new-school appeal, Bossolo’s Wes Rydin’ hits stores May 20.
Listen to More: Bossolo
Written by Burmy on 03/20/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.