Bossman first gained attention from major labels when his independent release sold 10,000 copies in just 3 weeks. He has since signed with Jermaine Dupri’s So So Def label, and is currently putting together his major label debut. “I’m calling the album LAW & ORDER because the #1 law in Hip-Hop is to be original and be yourself,” says Bossman. “That’s missing in music and I’m trying to bring that back. Then everything will fall into order. You will get what you want if you stick to the script.” His first stab at restoring order will be the single So Fresh, a powerful club banger that truly establishes him as “The Boss.”
Written by Beeb on 05/31/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.