Bossman first gained attention from major labels when his independent release sold 10,000 copies in just 3 weeks. He has since signed with Jermaine Dupri’s So So Def label, and is currently putting together his major label debut. “I’m calling the album LAW & ORDER because the #1 law in Hip-Hop is to be original and be yourself,” says Bossman. “That’s missing in music and I’m trying to bring that back. Then everything will fall into order. You will get what you want if you stick to the script.” His first stab at restoring order will be the single So Fresh, a powerful club banger that truly establishes him as “The Boss.”
Written by Beeb on 05/31/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)