To keep it one-hundred, I’m not a big believer in conspiracy theories; I think they’re just stories people tell to distract themselves from the terrifying possibility that nobody‘s behind the wheel. And no, I’m not just saying that because I’m secretly a Reptilian, controlling your mind through neurolinguistic programming embedded in DJBooth track reviews. In any case, that doesn’t make secret societies and outlandish schemes any less fun to speculate about, as Bossman does in new mixtape leak Illuminati. Over the Carmina Burana esque choral boardwork of Claws, the DMV representative weaves a lyrical web tying together God, Satan, the Internet, cocaine, Kanye and Amber Rose, Tupac‘s murder… and that’s just verse one. He concludes the cut with some practical advice for his listeners: “Live your life, religion is just a mind game.” As fresh as it is paranoia-drenched, Illuminati is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on Who The F*ck Is Bossman?, due out February 24.
Written by richard on 01/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.