To keep it one-hundred, I’m not a big believer in conspiracy theories; I think they’re just stories people tell to distract themselves from the terrifying possibility that nobody‘s behind the wheel. And no, I’m not just saying that because I’m secretly a Reptilian, controlling your mind through neurolinguistic programming embedded in DJBooth track reviews. In any case, that doesn’t make secret societies and outlandish schemes any less fun to speculate about, as Bossman does in new mixtape leak Illuminati. Over the Carmina Burana esque choral boardwork of Claws, the DMV representative weaves a lyrical web tying together God, Satan, the Internet, cocaine, Kanye and Amber Rose, Tupac‘s murder… and that’s just verse one. He concludes the cut with some practical advice for his listeners: “Live your life, religion is just a mind game.” As fresh as it is paranoia-drenched, Illuminati is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on Who The F*ck Is Bossman?, due out February 24.
Written by richard on 01/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.