Since the DJBooth debut of Bossman’s When Will It Be Over (Far Too Long), the rapper has had quite an eventful and (considering the title) ironic past three months; after getting left behind at Virgin (So So Def moved to Def Jam), the Charm City King was dropped by his label, courted by Sony Urban (only to witness the label dissolve into its parent companies) and now finally has a deal on the table with Koch. Ready to capitalize on his city’s infamy as the Home of the Wire, Bossman enhances the program’s realness by describing the harsh realities of the Ghetto on his new single. Over a beat from the One Up Production team, Bossman is joined by Scola of Dru Hill, who, gets his voice-box on; let’s just say T-Pain would be proud.
Written by Burmy on 03/24/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.