Since the DJBooth debut of Bossman’s When Will It Be Over (Far Too Long), the rapper has had quite an eventful and (considering the title) ironic past three months; after getting left behind at Virgin (So So Def moved to Def Jam), the Charm City King was dropped by his label, courted by Sony Urban (only to witness the label dissolve into its parent companies) and now finally has a deal on the table with Koch. Ready to capitalize on his city’s infamy as the Home of the Wire, Bossman enhances the program’s realness by describing the harsh realities of the Ghetto on his new single. Over a beat from the One Up Production team, Bossman is joined by Scola of Dru Hill, who, gets his voice-box on; let’s just say T-Pain would be proud.
Written by Burmy on 03/24/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.