An unsigned singer/songwriter reppping Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Boss Miller introduces Boothgoers to his distinctive brand of R&B via newly-released album standout So Far From Home. Packed with hazy, reverberant synths, wobbling synth-bass and skittering hi-hats, Dweezy James‘s instrumental backdrop is informed by many of the prevailing trends in pop music, but Miller’s taste for vibrant melody sets him apart from many of his peers. His crooned verses and chorus, addressed to an estanged lover, are sure to keep running through the listener’s head long after the song is over. Has Home piqued your appetite for more? Then click here to cop Boss Miller’s Don’t Stand Still LP, available online as of February 18.
Written by richard on 02/26/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.