You may have heard of the Beyoncé album that ambushed the internet on December 13, 2013. What you may not have known is that a mysterious Roc Nation artist, BOOTS, helped to produce and pen a majority of that LP. Moving out of the shadows and into the spotlight, the former member of the band Blonds has released a new solo single titled Dreams, which just so happens to feature none other than Queen B. The self-produced record flows in the same vein of his hybrid sound of experimental and classical R&B, a good indication of the direction that his work is headed in on his upcoming project, WinterSpringSummerFall. If you decide to buy the single, the profits from your purchase will go to Day One, an organization that helps to prevent teen dating violence. All things considered, not a bad first feature for BOOTS at the Booth.
Written by Bryan H on 04/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)