They say Boosie Badazz is Crazy for speaking his mind… and for pistol-whipping some poor fool for 40 minutes straight. But have you ever considered the possibility that the Baton Rouge rhymesayer’s the only sane man in a crazy world? Yeah, OK, that’s a stretch. Right in the head or not, though, he can put together a quality street banger, and his latest single is a case in point. DJ B-Real (not B-Real of Cypress Hill fame) handles production duties on this bold and arrogant jam, backing Boosie with insistent piano chords, high-pitched vocal samples and a whip-ready rhythm section. Crazy is slated to appear on the artist’s highly-anticipated post-prison comeback LP, Touchdown 2 Cause Hell, which has been pushed back to a September 23, release.
Written by richard on 08/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wipe Me Down (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.