Previously heard lending his production to featured cuts by Freeway and Ne-Yo, beatsmith Boola steps out from behind the boards on Rise (The Prelude), the latest leak off his forthcoming street album. Here, the headliner and Diggity Dash‘s hard-nosed organ/guitar production sets the stage for some gruff flows from the producer-turned-emcee. Brooklyn’s Sketch Carey lends his studio-enhanced vocals to the hook. Watch for the video to drop this Wednesday, and keep it locked to the Booth for the latest details on BOola’s forthcoming digital album, Cut From a Different Cloth.
Written by richard on 06/13/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.