Previously heard lending his production to featured cuts by Freeway and Ne-Yo, beatsmith Boola steps out from behind the boards on Rise (The Prelude), the latest leak off his forthcoming street album. Here, the headliner and Diggity Dash‘s hard-nosed organ/guitar production sets the stage for some gruff flows from the producer-turned-emcee. Brooklyn’s Sketch Carey lends his studio-enhanced vocals to the hook. Watch for the video to drop this Wednesday, and keep it locked to the Booth for the latest details on BOola’s forthcoming digital album, Cut From a Different Cloth.
Written by richard on 06/13/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.