What happens when the catchy production of ATL veteran beat maker Mr. Collipark, the island energy of Beenie Man and the hungry and monstrous flow of Bone Crusher come together? Why of course we get Wine Down Low, the new single from the overweight and now independent Atlanta native. Usually known for his screaming nature on the mic, Bone Crusher comes soft on Wine Down Low, almost opting for a Bizarre-esque flow. Who knows, maybe Collipark will connect Soulja Boy and Crusher? Who wouldn’t’ want to see the 300-plus pound behemoth do the Crank That dance?
Written by DJ Z on 09/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Transform ft. Fabo & 2Dola" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.