They say whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but, fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your tastes), Bone Thugs-N-Harmony escaped Sin City with a brand new track titled, you guessed it, Vegas. To say that Vegas is a departure from the Bone brothers classic ruggish thuggish style would be an understatement. Instead of their usual banging production, here we have a sparkling club banger courtesy of L.T. Hutton, and while the fantastic five usually devote their rhymes to road crossing or check cashing, here they’re primarily interested in partying, drinking and…well…partying some more. Even more remarkable, BTNH slow down their normal spitfire flow to a steady rumble. Gangsta’s Glory this isn’t. Is Vegas’ party vibe a step in the wrong direction for the classic crew, or is their new sound proof of their versatility? Vegas is being considered as a future single, a fate your opinion will undoubtedly help determine. Either way, the wait for the Bone Thugs’ new album UNI-5: The World’s Enemy is almost over; the album is due out March 2 (hopefully).
Written by Nathan S. on 02/14/10
BNTH Worldwide/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Still No Surrender" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.