After stepping back into the Booth a few days ago with Gangsta’s Glory (which was well-received by the Booth community), Bone Thugs-N-Harmony come even harder with their latest track, Pay What You Owe, a classic BTNH banger that doesn’t disappoint in the least. Produced by the group’s own Krayzie Bone, the track’s steady, relaxed progression combined with the Bone brothers’ signature line-of-fire flows should have this feel-good offering keeping the streets alive. In order to experience the full effect of this track, turn the bass up, and if you can’t do that, go someplace where you can (I don’t know what it is with me and a good bass line). Even though Pay What You Owe isn’t on the final track listing for BTNH’s upcoming album Uni5: The World’s Enemy, set for a March release, we can expect the brothers Bone to release much more material in the coming weeks; and when they do, you’ll know where to find it.
Written by Matty K on 02/9/10
Submit your Rating
BNTH Worldwide/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Still No Surrender" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.