After stepping back into the Booth a few days ago with Gangsta’s Glory (which was well-received by the Booth community), Bone Thugs-N-Harmony come even harder with their latest track, Pay What You Owe, a classic BTNH banger that doesn’t disappoint in the least. Produced by the group’s own Krayzie Bone, the track’s steady, relaxed progression combined with the Bone brothers’ signature line-of-fire flows should have this feel-good offering keeping the streets alive. In order to experience the full effect of this track, turn the bass up, and if you can’t do that, go someplace where you can (I don’t know what it is with me and a good bass line). Even though Pay What You Owe isn’t on the final track listing for BTNH’s upcoming album Uni5: The World’s Enemy, set for a March release, we can expect the brothers Bone to release much more material in the coming weeks; and when they do, you’ll know where to find it.
Written by Matty K on 02/9/10
Submit your Rating
BNTH Worldwide/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Still No Surrender" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.