ATL’s Bone Crusher is bringing back high-energy party music (for which he’s semi-famous) as the once extremely-overweight rapper plans his comeback to the major leagues. On his newest single, Crusher takes the opportunity to Transform into a flashier version of himself to show off at the club. Furthering the overall transformation is a guest spot from D4L’s Fabo, who brings in his less annoying alter ego, 2Dola, to deliver a verse as well. Fresh off working with flashy teen sensations, Mr. ColliPark chops up an organ-heavy beat that sounds a bit more like Lil’ Jon than his own previous works. Can star power help Transform Bone Crusher back into the charting success he once was?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wine Down Low ft. Beenie Man" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!