ATL’s Bone Crusher is bringing back high-energy party music (for which he’s semi-famous) as the once extremely-overweight rapper plans his comeback to the major leagues. On his newest single, Crusher takes the opportunity to Transform into a flashier version of himself to show off at the club. Furthering the overall transformation is a guest spot from D4L’s Fabo, who brings in his less annoying alter ego, 2Dola, to deliver a verse as well. Fresh off working with flashy teen sensations, Mr. ColliPark chops up an organ-heavy beat that sounds a bit more like Lil’ Jon than his own previous works. Can star power help Transform Bone Crusher back into the charting success he once was?
Written by Burmy on 12/17/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.