ATL’s Bone Crusher is bringing back high-energy party music (for which he’s semi-famous) as the once extremely-overweight rapper plans his comeback to the major leagues. On his newest single, Crusher takes the opportunity to Transform into a flashier version of himself to show off at the club. Furthering the overall transformation is a guest spot from D4L’s Fabo, who brings in his less annoying alter ego, 2Dola, to deliver a verse as well. Fresh off working with flashy teen sensations, Mr. ColliPark chops up an organ-heavy beat that sounds a bit more like Lil’ Jon than his own previous works. Can star power help Transform Bone Crusher back into the charting success he once was?
Written by Burmy on 12/17/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)