Recently heard spitting certified Flames on his late-March DJBooth debut, Houston buzzmaker Bonda returns to our pages with single numéro deux off his forthcoming street release. Every bit as live as its title suggests, Get Down sees the artist touting the freshness of his flow over Trakksounds’ slow-rolling percussion and twanging guitar loop. Assisting on the guest tip, fellow H-Town representative Roosh Williams turns up the energy in a booming, braggadocious middle 16. Craving more? Then stay tuned; Bonda’s Visions of Winning tape has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest leading up to its eventual release.
Written by richard on 04/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.