You can hardly ever go wrong sampling one of Rock and Roll’s most recognizable guitar lines in recent history. And when you really get it right, you’ve created a moment that you can tell your kids about. After today, all of the parties involved in emcee Bonda‘s newest promo single, Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop, will have one more story for their family picnics. For instance, the headliner will be able to reminisce about writing his message on the pavement and proving the teachers who doubted him wrong. Vocalist Rich Andruws can be proud that he left it all in the booth for his inspiring hook and German producer Heartbeatz can confidently say that he took a song from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees and added some uplifting organs and a Rock ballad worthy guitar solo to give people hope that a forward leaning church may incorporate the RHCP into their hymnbooks one day. That’s a church that people of all colors, creeds, and ages can attend. Can’t Stop, Wont Stop will appear on Bonda’s Vision’s Of Winning, due out in late May.
Written by Bryan H on 04/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.