Those looking forward to Boldy James’s upcoming project, My 1st Chemistry Set (produced entirely by Alchemist), will be excited to get their ears on Reform School. As eager as you might be to hear some dope rhymes over a dope instrumental, Boldy isn’t alone in his hunger to crush Alchemist’s legendary production. Which is why the headliner has brought along a trio of guests to help him blaze this record’s ominous and airy, yet powerful boardwork. Alongside Boldy’s slurred, booming flow, Da$h, Odd Future’s Earl Sweatshirt and Domo Genesis turn in grimier, more assertive performances than we are used to hearing from them. My 1st Chemistry Set is due out next Tuesday via DECON, but if you need more now, you can always check out the artist’s last Booth feature, Moochie.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.