Those looking forward to Boldy James’s upcoming project, My 1st Chemistry Set (produced entirely by Alchemist), will be excited to get their ears on Reform School. As eager as you might be to hear some dope rhymes over a dope instrumental, Boldy isn’t alone in his hunger to crush Alchemist’s legendary production. Which is why the headliner has brought along a trio of guests to help him blaze this record’s ominous and airy, yet powerful boardwork. Alongside Boldy’s slurred, booming flow, Da$h, Odd Future’s Earl Sweatshirt and Domo Genesis turn in grimier, more assertive performances than we are used to hearing from them. My 1st Chemistry Set is due out next Tuesday via DECON, but if you need more now, you can always check out the artist’s last Booth feature, Moochie.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.