Those looking forward to Boldy James’s upcoming project, My 1st Chemistry Set (produced entirely by Alchemist), will be excited to get their ears on Reform School. As eager as you might be to hear some dope rhymes over a dope instrumental, Boldy isn’t alone in his hunger to crush Alchemist’s legendary production. Which is why the headliner has brought along a trio of guests to help him blaze this record’s ominous and airy, yet powerful boardwork. Alongside Boldy’s slurred, booming flow, Da$h, Odd Future’s Earl Sweatshirt and Domo Genesis turn in grimier, more assertive performances than we are used to hearing from them. My 1st Chemistry Set is due out next Tuesday via DECON, but if you need more now, you can always check out the artist’s last Booth feature, Moochie.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)