Though Consignment, the Biggie-inspired inaugural leak and title track off Boldy James’ forthcoming street album, garnered only lukewarm reviews from our readers, the Motown repper hasn’t let it throw him off his stride. Today, he’s back for round two with Oil Sheen, a M. Stack-produced street banger which finds him trading bold and arrogant bars with Florida newcomer Fatboi Fre$h. For more, check out Consignment: Favor for a Favor when it hits the ‘net next Monday, February 27.
Written by richard on 02/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.