Though Consignment, the Biggie-inspired inaugural leak and title track off Boldy James’ forthcoming street album, garnered only lukewarm reviews from our readers, the Motown repper hasn’t let it throw him off his stride. Today, he’s back for round two with Oil Sheen, a M. Stack-produced street banger which finds him trading bold and arrogant bars with Florida newcomer Fatboi Fre$h. For more, check out Consignment: Favor for a Favor when it hits the ‘net next Monday, February 27.
Written by richard on 02/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.