Though Consignment, the Biggie-inspired inaugural leak and title track off Boldy James’ forthcoming street album, garnered only lukewarm reviews from our readers, the Motown repper hasn’t let it throw him off his stride. Today, he’s back for round two with Oil Sheen, a M. Stack-produced street banger which finds him trading bold and arrogant bars with Florida newcomer Fatboi Fre$h. For more, check out Consignment: Favor for a Favor when it hits the ‘net next Monday, February 27.
Written by richard on 02/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)