Though Consignment, the Biggie-inspired inaugural leak and title track off Boldy James’ forthcoming street album, garnered only lukewarm reviews from our readers, the Motown repper hasn’t let it throw him off his stride. Today, he’s back for round two with Oil Sheen, a M. Stack-produced street banger which finds him trading bold and arrogant bars with Florida newcomer Fatboi Fre$h. For more, check out Consignment: Favor for a Favor when it hits the ‘net next Monday, February 27.
Written by richard on 02/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.