Though Consignment, the Biggie-inspired inaugural leak and title track off Boldy James’ forthcoming street album, garnered only lukewarm reviews from our readers, the Motown repper hasn’t let it throw him off his stride. Today, he’s back for round two with Oil Sheen, a M. Stack-produced street banger which finds him trading bold and arrogant bars with Florida newcomer Fatboi Fre$h. For more, check out Consignment: Favor for a Favor when it hits the ‘net next Monday, February 27.
Written by richard on 02/24/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)