Detroit repper Boldy James may be “...on the road to destruction” but, on the positive tip, he’s doing so in a fly-looking whip. On new mixtape single Hubcaps (Holdin’ On), the C.A.K.E Recordings signee offers his take on life in the fast lane, flowing over the cinematic production of Blended Babies (with instrumental support from Chi-town funk-rockers The O’Mys). For more, check out James’ Consignment street album when it hits the ‘net for free download in October.
Written by richard on 08/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.