Bohagon‘s 2008 New Year’s resolution is to make sure everyone knows just who he is. With that in mind, well-known producer Nitti suggested the former BME representa’ try somethin’ new on the fresh-out-the-oven single, There She Go. Apparently, Bo couldn’t hear what the Playmaker was saying, because he spits his lines in a typical rhyme scheme; Nitti manages to change up his previous production style. Regardless, with an addictive flow alongside upbeat production, don’t count out There She Go for premo club rotation.
Written by Burmy on 01/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Bedroom ft. Jagged Edge" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.