Butterfly Tattoo, the original follow-up to The Rebirth lead single Beep, earned a respectable three-star average when it hit the Booth back in mid-January, but Bobby V nonetheless seems to have had a change of heart—now, we are proud to present the real second single. Hands On Me finds the singer grappling with the toughest decision he’s faced since… well, since he had to choose a second single: surrender himself to the charms of a touchy-feely shorty at the club, or stay true to his current girl and head home. While Bobby V struggles to resist temptation, LOS Da Mystro serves up another synth-driven slow-jam instrumental, this time throwing some unique percussion into the mix. Since the record ends on a cliffhanger, we can only hope that V made the right choice and stuck to his guns—as for the single switch, it’s up to you, the readers, to decide whether it was for the best.
Written by richard on 02/26/09
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.