Butterfly Tattoo, the original follow-up to The Rebirth lead single Beep, earned a respectable three-star average when it hit the Booth back in mid-January, but Bobby V nonetheless seems to have had a change of heart—now, we are proud to present the real second single. Hands On Me finds the singer grappling with the toughest decision he’s faced since… well, since he had to choose a second single: surrender himself to the charms of a touchy-feely shorty at the club, or stay true to his current girl and head home. While Bobby V struggles to resist temptation, LOS Da Mystro serves up another synth-driven slow-jam instrumental, this time throwing some unique percussion into the mix. Since the record ends on a cliffhanger, we can only hope that V made the right choice and stuck to his guns—as for the single switch, it’s up to you, the readers, to decide whether it was for the best.
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.