Butterfly Tattoo, the original follow-up to The Rebirth lead single Beep, earned a respectable three-star average when it hit the Booth back in mid-January, but Bobby V nonetheless seems to have had a change of heart—now, we are proud to present the real second single. Hands On Me finds the singer grappling with the toughest decision he’s faced since… well, since he had to choose a second single: surrender himself to the charms of a touchy-feely shorty at the club, or stay true to his current girl and head home. While Bobby V struggles to resist temptation, LOS Da Mystro serves up another synth-driven slow-jam instrumental, this time throwing some unique percussion into the mix. Since the record ends on a cliffhanger, we can only hope that V made the right choice and stuck to his guns—as for the single switch, it’s up to you, the readers, to decide whether it was for the best.
Written by richard on 02/26/09
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.