Butterfly Tattoo, the original follow-up to The Rebirth lead single Beep, earned a respectable three-star average when it hit the Booth back in mid-January, but Bobby V nonetheless seems to have had a change of heart—now, we are proud to present the real second single. Hands On Me finds the singer grappling with the toughest decision he’s faced since… well, since he had to choose a second single: surrender himself to the charms of a touchy-feely shorty at the club, or stay true to his current girl and head home. While Bobby V struggles to resist temptation, LOS Da Mystro serves up another synth-driven slow-jam instrumental, this time throwing some unique percussion into the mix. Since the record ends on a cliffhanger, we can only hope that V made the right choice and stuck to his guns—as for the single switch, it’s up to you, the readers, to decide whether it was for the best.
Written by richard on 02/26/09
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.