Exactly six months ago today, the Booth featured Butterfly Tattoo, the then-planned second single off Bobby V‘s junior album (and independent debut), The Rebirth. Though Hands On Me was ultimately chosen as the follow-up to lead selection Beep, fans disappointed in the switch need not be anymore; Butterfly Tattoo has now been selected as the LP’s official third single. The version Blu Kolla Dreams/EMI have chosen, however, is actually the official remix, on which Harlem’s Jim Jones and Miami’s Rick Ross, jump on board to prove that appreciation of female body art transcends regional divides. So, tattooed ladies (and uninked females as well), is this star-studded revamp destined to repeat the success of Bobby V’s previous single selections?
Written by Burmy on 07/14/09
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.