Exactly six months ago today, the Booth featured Butterfly Tattoo, the then-planned second single off Bobby V‘s junior album (and independent debut), The Rebirth. Though Hands On Me was ultimately chosen as the follow-up to lead selection Beep, fans disappointed in the switch need not be anymore; Butterfly Tattoo has now been selected as the LP’s official third single. The version Blu Kolla Dreams/EMI have chosen, however, is actually the official remix, on which Harlem’s Jim Jones and Miami’s Rick Ross, jump on board to prove that appreciation of female body art transcends regional divides. So, tattooed ladies (and uninked females as well), is this star-studded revamp destined to repeat the success of Bobby V’s previous single selections?
Written by Burmy on 07/14/09
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.