Exactly six months ago today, the Booth featured Butterfly Tattoo, the then-planned second single off Bobby V‘s junior album (and independent debut), The Rebirth. Though Hands On Me was ultimately chosen as the follow-up to lead selection Beep, fans disappointed in the switch need not be anymore; Butterfly Tattoo has now been selected as the LP’s official third single. The version Blu Kolla Dreams/EMI have chosen, however, is actually the official remix, on which Harlem’s Jim Jones and Miami’s Rick Ross, jump on board to prove that appreciation of female body art transcends regional divides. So, tattooed ladies (and uninked females as well), is this star-studded revamp destined to repeat the success of Bobby V’s previous single selections?
Written by Burmy on 07/14/09
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)