Bobby V‘s new EP is just a week away from release, but lead single Back to Love remains our first and only featured track off the project. To rectify that, he’s liberated one more cut—not an official single, just a little something to whet your appetite for the smoothness to come. On Who Am I to Change, Bobby V reveals that, though he’s a lover at heart, he’s not about to switch his life up to please a woman. Backed by the staggeringly lush R&B grooves of Murphy Mitchell, Bobby Wilson and J Leron (working in conjunction with a crack team of live musicians), he invites a new girl to “take [him] as he [is],” or walk out the door. Whatever she decides, I have a feeling listeners in the Booth will welcome him with open arms. Peach Moon is slated to hit iTunes and Audiomack next Tuesday, the 10th. The DJBooth will be hosting an exclusive, stream-only listening session the preceding Monday, December 9.
Written by richard on 12/5/13
R&B hitmaker Bobby V has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Peach Moon (Vibes, Moods, Moments) EP. The first EP of his career and his first non-mixtape release since last year’s Dusk Till Dawn, it...
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.