Bobby V‘s new EP is just a week away from release, but lead single Back to Love remains our first and only featured track off the project. To rectify that, he’s liberated one more cut—not an official single, just a little something to whet your appetite for the smoothness to come. On Who Am I to Change, Bobby V reveals that, though he’s a lover at heart, he’s not about to switch his life up to please a woman. Backed by the staggeringly lush R&B grooves of Murphy Mitchell, Bobby Wilson and J Leron (working in conjunction with a crack team of live musicians), he invites a new girl to “take [him] as he [is],” or walk out the door. Whatever she decides, I have a feeling listeners in the Booth will welcome him with open arms. Peach Moon is slated to hit iTunes and Audiomack next Tuesday, the 10th. The DJBooth will be hosting an exclusive, stream-only listening session the preceding Monday, December 9.
Written by richard on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.