Bobby V‘s new EP is just a week away from release, but lead single Back to Love remains our first and only featured track off the project. To rectify that, he’s liberated one more cut—not an official single, just a little something to whet your appetite for the smoothness to come. On Who Am I to Change, Bobby V reveals that, though he’s a lover at heart, he’s not about to switch his life up to please a woman. Backed by the staggeringly lush R&B grooves of Murphy Mitchell, Bobby Wilson and J Leron (working in conjunction with a crack team of live musicians), he invites a new girl to “take [him] as he [is],” or walk out the door. Whatever she decides, I have a feeling listeners in the Booth will welcome him with open arms. Peach Moon is slated to hit iTunes and Audiomack next Tuesday, the 10th. The DJBooth will be hosting an exclusive, stream-only listening session the preceding Monday, December 9.
Written by richard on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.