Bobby V‘s new EP is just a week away from release, but lead single Back to Love remains our first and only featured track off the project. To rectify that, he’s liberated one more cut—not an official single, just a little something to whet your appetite for the smoothness to come. On Who Am I to Change, Bobby V reveals that, though he’s a lover at heart, he’s not about to switch his life up to please a woman. Backed by the staggeringly lush R&B grooves of Murphy Mitchell, Bobby Wilson and J Leron (working in conjunction with a crack team of live musicians), he invites a new girl to “take [him] as he [is],” or walk out the door. Whatever she decides, I have a feeling listeners in the Booth will welcome him with open arms. Peach Moon is slated to hit iTunes and Audiomack next Tuesday, the 10th. The DJBooth will be hosting an exclusive, stream-only listening session the preceding Monday, December 9.
Written by richard on 12/5/13
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.